Monday, May 10, 2010

Heavenly Homes Opportunity

The Heavenly Homes Opportunity




Hello everyone,
I am writing to give all of my friends, family and anyone else who would like some extra income, an opportunity to make A LOT of money with very little effort. I will do my best not to sound like a infomercial but this opportunity could double the income you are making now with just a few hours of work, if you can even call it that. This opportunity could also be for those of you who are looking to make some money while staying at home and raising your family. Any other part-time opportunity simply cannot compare to this one on overall income potential or the amount of work necessary to make that income a reality.


For those of you who don't know me, my name is Rory Caton. I am the owner of Heavenly Homes and Heavenly Designs located here in Houston, Texas. We Design and Build homes from the mid $100k’s to well over $1M. The opportunity I would like to share with you is how to become a "Personal Heavenly Homes Sales Manager." If you are looking for extra income to help pay for your kid's college, buy a new car, pay down you morgage, or simply want to have a little extra spending money, this opportunity is for you.







The Way


So, if you are still reading this I assume you would not mind some additional income for your family. Now let me tell you how you can make that income a reality.


I know that most of us have felt the impact of the recession either directly or indirectly through other friends and family. So I would like to give everyone an opportunity to jump start their total income through the increasing demand for new homes in the Houston area. I have talked casually about this opportunity to several of you and now want to make it completely clear and in writing what this opportunity entails. I am preparing a contract stating that I will pay you to refer potential clients to me. Yes, it is that simple. Many of you already know of someone directly or indirectly who is thinking about building or designing a new home. All you have to do is learn a little about my company by viewing my website, http://www.heavenly-homes.com/, ask me any questions you may have and then refer those people to me. I will take care of it from there by giving them our award winning Design/Build services from start to finish. If they sign a contract to build a home with Heavenly Homes I will pay you 3% of the contract amount. You do not need a real estate licence to "refer" people to me and you will not be handling any of the contract documents. So all you have to do to earn this paycheck is get information about Heavenly Homes to everyone you know. Like I said, hardly work at all.


Let me put that number in perspective: The most inexpensive home we have built was around $150k, that would be a $4,500 commission for you. Not too bad for less than an hours worth of work. However, over the past several years most of the homes we built have been in the $400k-$800k range. That would be a $12,000 to $24,000 commission for you! How does a new car sound for an hour's worth of work!?






The Reasons


Many of you have seen my homes in person, some have viewed them on our Website and others are living in a Heavenly Homes. But for those of you who have not heard of Heavenly Homes here are some of the top reasons why you should want to be a "Personal Heavenly Homes Sales Manager:"



One: We are in our eighth year of business and have successfully made it through the difficult housing market for the past few years which has put hundreds of builders across Houston out of business. We are NOT a fly-by-night builder who has only recently started a company to make money. We are passionate about what we do and the product we create.


Two: The National Housing market is picking up steam and it is no different here in Houston. Throughout the recession Houston and all other major cities in Texas were in the top 10 “Recession Proof” cities throughout the Nation. Houston’s Housing Market has already started to dramatically improve and I believe this summer we will begin to see an acceleration in the new-home starts throughout the Houston area.


Three: Heavenly Homes has been rated “Top 60 Builder’s in Houston” by H-Texas magazine 3 years in a row. In 2009 Heavenly Homes was ranked “Top 10 Green Home Builders” and in 2010 “Top 25 Home Builders” by the Houston Business Journal. These are only some of the awards we have won.


Four: Because Heavenly Homes is one of the few award-winning builders that has made it through the recession, we are now in a perfect position to increase our sales to those looking for an award-winning home in any price range, throughout the Houston area.






Where you come in


I am not asking you to sell a product that is unproven or of low quality, this is an easy sale. I also am not trying to toot my own horn when I tell you about all the awards we have won, I only want you to see that there are a lot of normal and average builders out there and that Heavenly Homes is not one of them. We are recognized as one of the top builders in the city and I am giving you the opportunity to make additional income off the name I have spent years creating. This is an innovative sales model in the housing market and I believe I am the first to make such an offer official. So as of right now you have an entire city of people wanting to build a new home and no other builder marketing directly to them, person to person. I hope you see this for the huge opportunity that it is and will take advantage of my offer. The sooner you respond the sooner you can be laying on a beach in Cancun. (That will be the reward for each year's top sales person!) Increased income, paid vacations and NO personal risk, what reasons are there not to join the Heavenly Homes team?! I look forward to hearing from you soon!


Please respond to rory@heavenly-homes.com if you have any other questions or if you would like to become a member of the Heavenly Homes/Heavenly Designs marketing team.
Sincerely,
Rory Caton
President – Heavenly Homes
"Our Heart is in Your Home"

No comments:

Post a Comment